Friday, April 29, 2005

Darkness and light

All the darkness that surrounds me
Keeps me cosy
Keeps me from gowing up
And makes me run around in circles
Cant shake the feeling that i'm lost

Then you come ,with your light shining
You brighten up my life
You have given me a reason to wake up
And all of the negativity has left inside of me

With your light shining
i see where i'm headed to
Keeps me from tripping over the mistakes
That got my life down in the first place



But then you drive me crazy with your light
It disrupts my peace with the dark side
I love life when everything is dark
Keeps you from seeing the suffering all around u

You've thrown your light in the wrong place
The place i've been trying to hide
From the peering eyes of those around me
From those who pretend be your homie
And stick to u until the life in you is sucked dry

1 comment:

tjt said...

no its a general poem
and it refers to NOBODY

happy