Wednesday, December 10, 2008

With her...

I was standing there outside the house, with her. It looked kinda like my neighbours house. She was looking real splendid in a black evening gown with a cut along one side. We walked in and there was a huge party going on and there was at least 100 to 150 ppl in that small area.

We slip towards the bar and have a couple of drinks and joined the huge mass of ppl. We lost sight of each other in the crowd a couple of times but finally found each other soon. I was getting exhausted and went out for a breather to the balcony. That's where I saw a bizarre thing going on. There were guys on bicycle and they stood with them on the railings and jumped off. When my curiosity overcame my shock I went over to check what was happening. I looked over the railing expecting to see a few mangled bicycles and bodies. What I saw was even bizarre. When these guys jump off they actually pedal quite fast and they actually managed to grip the wall and are able ride the wall. Oh and this is also when I realise that even though i had climbed only one flight of stairs and never went near the elevator, I was abt 18 to 20 floors above the ground.

Feeling much better I went inside to find her and tell her tht I want her in my life and you know,all that stuff. Thats when she stumbles on to me and she looked pretty tired. There were tiny beads of sweat on her face and neck and I swear, I made her look all glittery. She said wanted to lie down for a while, so I led her to a bedroom. Somehow I knew where everything was even though this was the first at this place. I helped her to a huge bed and as I was leaving her, she called out to me and asked whether I could stay with her for a while till she slept off. I know I should have jumped at the offer but I actually found myself thinking about joining the party and letting her go to sleep on her own. Thankfully my mind asked me to stay with her.

I first thought of joining her on the bed, but the last conversation I had with her on the phone suggested that I better not. So I sat down, right next to the bed, on the floor and thts when i realise that I had been wearing a suit all this while, and it matched her gown perfectly. Of course it had to,because she told me later that she was the one who picked it up for me. So as we sit there whispering to each other, I was thinking to myself that even if i won't get tell her how I feel about her and how much I want her, I ll never forget this night.

We talked for long and there she was,lying on her tummy with her legs in air and lovely twinkle in her eyes. Our hands were locked in each other grip and on my left palm she was scibbling with her fingers and all I could wish for at that moment was this to last forever. She realised that I was no longer listening to what she was saying. She smiled and took my palm and rested her cheek on it and went to sleep.

Thats when I wake up realising all that this never happened and probably never will. It had been a long time since I felt this good. So i message her immediatley and told her that I dreamt about her.This was about 3:30 in the afternoon. I didnt want to call her up cos even though she was very polite when I told her that I like her, I knew how uncomfortable she was, so I didnt want to put her in that situation again.
There I was, expecting her reply, guess that was jus a bit too much to ask for. That glow in me got snuffed out again, and I was back to old self again, irritated and impatient. No more foolish thoughts, I promised my self..But hey this is me. I can always break my own promises :)


disclaimer: this is not abt the person most of u ppl think it is...

2 comments:

KC said...

hey tharun !!!!!nice one ..we are all dreamers!! and i wish ur dream came TRUE.

tjt said...

I know..but i hope u know tht its not abt the person u think it is..