Sunday, July 03, 2005

I AM CrAzy

I dont think i ll post this in my blog................

Here I am again,too many sleepless nights aint doin me much good
Got to do something to stop this.
Well the time is 2:30 am and i aint very happy about the fact that I'm wide awake
Another problem i have,when I write stuff late night, is that i tend to repeat certain things
Its all in the hope that the reader gets the right idea of what I m trying to say

Catching up on the old Linkin Park songs
Can still remember how i used to die for their music
They were brilliant
Eventhough it hasnt been long since they ve come ,i feel nostalgic listening to this stuff
Reminds me a lot of my ex-crush (current pal)
This what i suggested as a topic when i called her for the first time
It was kind of a stupid and akward situation
Will write about later,much later.Anyways there aint much to say and it may bore the hell out of you.
Woundnt want to lose my precious little readership.

Man i really suck at blogging
But i guess thats wat keeps me going
I love to see those around me suffer >))

I ve decided not to marry (if the conditions are good)
Marriage i think is a waste of money
U can have all the companionship without marrying;cant you?

Now, the sentence at the top is what keeps me writing all this stuff
Its kind of me trying to beat myself
But sometimes I m too good for myself and do manage to escape from the task of writing a blog entry
Half of me wants to post a blog irrespective of the content and the other half is more of a scrutiniser,a stickler for details
Its fun to watch the outcome of the battle (eventhough i already know which half is gonna prevail; crazy aint it?)
Well i guess thats the fun of being me
I am easily amused
Time slotted for boredome is almost nonexistent
I never am free ,I always have some kind of crazy thought going on
Though I m sad to admit that harldy any of that time can be put for something classified as useful by others
Those are the situations that drive me to boredome

When i happen to travel with girls i know i tend to go very quite
All i want to and am doing is just enjoy sitting with her
I dont need talk at all but am willing to hear out anything
But this kind of appreciation of human company is usually misunderstood
It usually ends up pointing that I m a very boring guy
Its not that i m denying it but......i dont know
i guess i m boring
Heck i dont give a fuck
Its who i am and who i ll be
i love being me
so many beautiful people around who deserve to be looked at all day

Ofcourse i am partial,cos theres one face i'd rather see than all the riches in the world

Its one of the most wonderful faces i ve ever seen
But the problem is that i get shy when i look at that face
It doesnt deseve to see a common fcae like mine
It needs another face as its mate
Each should complement the other

The face has me thinking about it all day
It dominates most of my sane dreams and all of my insane ones
Just being there with it in a big green pasture fills me up

You may classify me as a stupid,neurotic,zany guy...........IF(and only if) U VE READ WHAT I VE WRITTEN ABOVE!!!!!
Ortherwise pls refrain urself from doing anything supid.......leave that to me