Monday, December 11, 2006

back again,and again and again..

when will i ever change...sigh..
been trying to push myself to write a blog for such along time
i even tried forcing myself to start by putting in a "teaser",but to no avail
guess i m too clever for even me. :P

hmmm..where do i start..
welll the last (proper) post was way back in college..and i believe it was in my 3 rd yr..
well as usual there was the usual ranting and fuss,and all tht crap to jus get me to write a post,and to tell u the truth,tht was the one i loved the most..
hope i havent lost the touch..

now its a yr and half since my last one..
and since i ve a blog counter which keeps tracks of all the visits to this humble blog of mine,i started to notice a funny thing.
all the visits were reffered from Google and tht too for search words lik "St.Treasa's+nude" "Tamil rap+nude".
the total number of visists i got lik tht was 56..i mean,who searches for those kinda sick keywords man..sheesh

i hope u,reader,isnt one of those freaks

No comments: