Monday, December 11, 2006

new things tht happened wen i was gone

the things tht happened after my last post is kinda funny and stupid..
well for the stupid part,this is wat happened..

By 4th yr lots of guys in my class got placed in various companies...
as expected of them,they threw a huge party and booked us a pool and the works..
and as expected of us,we got drunk as much as i could.. :D
cant let anyone down,rite??
well everybody around were drunk and jumping in and out of the pool having a ball of a time.
well after abt my 9th drink of various things ranging from vodka,brandy,whisky and ofcourse the un avoidable "toddy",i was quite stoned.after i had emptied my glass,i decided to take a dip to stop myself from puking and losing my "reputation":P
i dived in and only wen i banged my forehead at the bottom of the pool did i realise it was quite a shallow one.as i came out,my face was covered in blood and the only place tht hurt me was the bridge of my nose.i was a bit scared to tell u the truth,i didnt wanna walk around with a crooked nose.. :P
then ppl around me started pointing at me and gasping thts weni realised there was something more serious than a crooked nose..
the guys pulled me out,took me to a hospital,and laid me down on one the beds in the first aid section..
i was there,lying all oblivious everything around me,smiling at all the nurses walking by giving me a dirty look..
thenthe head nurse strolls in and starts shouting at me and the guys who brought me there..saying tht we should ve been responsible and stuff..but who is,wen there lots of free booze lying around :D

after sometime the doctor came along and examined me and started puttin stiches to my forehead.thts wen the unthinkable happened,i started the puking and thankfully missed the doc by inches,if i hadnt he might ve stuck tht needle in to my scalp..
well finally thanks to me,the party got cut short andeverybody was brought to their respective places of stay and puked the shit outta the place..

cant say it wasnt fun,but it was bit too close a call..afteral there was a lot still to do and i was only 20 yrs old..

No comments: